PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES OVER FOUR SIMPLE INSTALMENTS UP TO $1000.
Afterpay is a payment service allowing us to offer customers the ability to make purchases instantly and then pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Just shop on gymshark.com and check out as normal. At the checkout, choose the Afterpay payment method.
- You will be directed to the Afterpay website to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard). If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log into your Afterpay account. Then complete your order.
- Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Afterpay, and the shopping basket value must be below $1000.
- Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift cards.
- If your order contains gift cards and other eligible products, you will need to purchase your gift cards separately.
HOW THE PAYMENTS WORK
- All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
- You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
- You may also use a Gymshark gift card or discount code with Afterpay to pay for your purchase, as long as your order total is below $1,000
CAN I USE INSTALMENTS BY AFTERPAY IF I’M INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER?
- Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a United States, Australia or New Zealand billing address, shipping address, Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
WHAT IF I CAN'T PAY AN AFTERPAY INSTALMENT?
- If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
If you still have another question and need to get in touch, please follow this link: help.afterpay.com
Additional eligibility criteria apply. Late fees apply. See further details here.