You have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your Gymshark order is delivered. Check out the information below to ensure you know just how to return your items, it’s easy – we promise!
Follow these simple steps to register your return
- Go to our return portal, (click on 'Make A Return' below)
- Enter your order number (e.g. #UK12345) and shipping postal (zip) code OR email address. Please enter everything exactly as it appears on your order confirmation.
- Select which item(s) you are returning and why.
- Confirm your original delivery information (amend if needed).
- Select the method you’ll be returning your order by (you will also see your nearest drop-off point).
- You may be prompted to download a returns label - simply attach to your parcel and take to your nearest drop-off point.
Please do not panic if you are not prompted to download a returns label, some couriers do not require this. Don’t forget to include your ‘keep me safe inside’ label which you’ll find in your package!
Items from separate orders cannot be returned within the same package, combining orders will slow down the refund process!
Please ensure you keep hold of any proof of postage until you have been refunded correctly, in case you need this at a later date.
Returns that are booked in the portal separately cannot be returned in the same package.
In the unlikely event you have received a faulty item, please get in touch with support here.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team, it may result in a slower resolution time.