If you're situated in Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Finland, you've likely ordered from one of our local stores based in that location. If this is the case & you placed an order before 1st November 2018, you'll need to return it directly to that store. With our recent warehouse move, we're sorry to say that you will not be able to return your items through our Rebound Portal if you placed your order before the 1st November 2018.
The returns addresses for our Scandinavian stores are as follows:
Gymshark C/O Scandinavian Apparel AS
Postboks 4642 Nydalen
Sweden, Denmark & Finland
Gymshark C/O JKV Scandinavia AB
441 15 Alingsås
If you placed an order after the 1st November, you will be eligible for free returns! We offer a hassle-free returns experience with Gymshark, so you have up to 30 days to initiate your return from the moment your Gymshark order is delivered.
Follow these simple steps to print your returns label through our returns portal:
- You will only be able to use the returns portal if you placed your order on the 1st November 2018 & after.
- Head to our returns portal here and hit 'Get Started'
- You will be prompted to enter your order number (e.g. #NO12345) and zip code OR email address, you must enter both exactly as they appear on your order confirmation
- You will then need to select which item(s) you are returning and the reason why
- You will also need to confirm all of your original delivery information and amend if needed
- Once confirmed, you'll be able to select the method you'll be returning your order by and it will also show you your nearest drop-off point
- Finally, you'll be prompted to download your label. Simply attach it to your parcel and take it to your nearest drop-off point - some countries may require payment at your local post office
For more information on our Scandinavian stores, please email Scandinavia@gymshark.com