Received a faulty item? Click here!
We're really sorry to hear this! In the unlikely event that you've received a faulty item, please get in touch with our support team here who will get this sorted for you.
Need to return something? Click here!
Let’s face it, returns can be a bit of a nuisance. You’ve ordered something, and now you’ve got to send it back. Yawn. But don’t panic, here at Gymshark we’ve worked hard to ensure this process is as seamless as possible.
Gymshark Return Policy
- Something not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it straightened out.
- Gymshark do not currently offer exchanges - just refunds!
- Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed. You know what we mean guys; keep it free of stains and signs of wear. All labels must still be attached to return the goods.
- We do not accept underwear and socks. If they are returned, the item(s) will be sent back to you.
- If you are returning bikini bottoms, it must be in it's original packaging, all tags still attached and the hygiene slip must still be in place.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 30 days from the date you received your items to make a return.
Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process!
All returns must be registered through our returns portal, ReBOUND. This is to ensure the returns process is as speedy and simple as possible. Don’t forget to include your ‘keep me safe inside’ label which you’ll find in your package!
If you need more information on registering your return through ReBOUND, please click here.
Pop-up store returns policy
- Any items purchased from a Gymshark event (i.e. pop-up store) cannot be returned for a cash refund. Store credit will be issued for the full amount of the item(s) returned.
Still not sure on our returns policy? Drop us a message!
Live Chat - instant reply (within business hours)
Facebook messenger - replies within 24 hours
Twitter direct message - replies 24 hours
Email - replies within 2-3 days