Women's Size GuideUpdated 3 months ago
Womenswear Tops Size Chart
How to measure for Women's Tops
To find your fit, please measure your chest, waist and hips using the guide below then compare to our size chart to find your fit;
1) CHEST - Measure the full circumference of the chest 2.5cm below the underarm
2) WAIST - Measure the full circumference at the narrowest point of the waist
3) HIPS - Measure the full circumference at the widest/fullest point of the hips.
How to measure for Women's Sports Bras
Here's how to find the perfect fit for yours in two simple measurements;
1) UNDER BUST - Measure the full circumference under your bust to get your band size. The tape measure shouldn't be touching your breast tissue, so you may need to lift your breasts up to get an accurate measurement.
2) BUST - Measure the full circumference around the fullest part of your bust, ensuring the tape measure is level and falls flat against your back to get your cup size.
Taking your brand-new measurements, check these against our sports bra size chart below where you'll be able to calculate your correct sports bra size so that you can find the best cup for yours!
Gymshark Alpha Cup Sizing
Gymshark Dual Cup Sizing
Our new dual-cup sizing (available in certain styles), covers two cup sizes (e.g B/C fits a B or C cup, D/DD fits a D or DD cup etc), so it’s ideal whether you know your size, are in-between sizes or you aren’t 100% sure what size you might be. It’ll also help for those days when you might be fluctuating in size, too.
*If viewing on a mobile device, rotate your phone for a clearer landscape view.
Still unsure on what size sports bra you should be buying?
Head over to the Gymshark Fit Finder and use our digital sports bra size chart to discover the best sports bra size for you. We also have a dedicated Blog post on Gymshark Central covering all you need to know on fits and support levels. Take me there!
Women's Bottoms Size Chart
How to measure for Women's Bottoms
To find your fit, please measure your waist, hips and inside leg using the size guide below then compare to our size chart to find your fit;
1) WAIST - Measure the full circumference at the narrowest point of the waist
2) HIPS - Measure the full circumference at the widest/fullest point of the hips
3) INSIDE LEG - Measure the length from crotch to ankle
Still not sure about our fits? Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help!