Gymshark App BetaUpdated 2 months ago
What to expect from the app beta
First of all – thank you for registering to take part in our app beta testing on iOS. We’re seriously grateful to everyone helping us make this the best shopping experience yet!
Whilst we wish we could take all of you on, spaces are limited to 9,500 testers at a time, so although you’ve registered, you may not get to start the testing process immediately or at all (but not to worry - you'll still get to enjoy the app once it's live!. And just another thing to note - we reserve the right to remove any beta tester at any time throughout the testing period. Now that’s cleared up, onto the good stuff!
What you’ve gotta do to be an app tester:
1. Use the app regularly
On the app, you'll be able to browse your favourite things and checkout as normal, so we're looking for testers who are happy to switch their normal web-browsing onto a smartphone. We'll be making tweaks and changes regularly throughout the testing, so we need people who will get back to us each time they experience something new!
2. Share your feedback
We want to make this the best experience possible, so we need testers who are willing to share. The good, the bad, and the ugly - we want to hear from you!
3. Be happy to hear from us
We'd like app testers to switch on push notifications so we can test our communications, too.
Installing the app
1. To take part in the testing, you'll need to install TestFlight from the app store
. More info about TestFlight can be found here.
2. After downloading, you’ll see a 'welcome TestFlight' message.
3. If we then invite you to join the testing group, you’ll get an email from email@example.com saying that Gymshark Ltd has invited you to test Gymshark | Official Store. This email will include a 'View in TestFlight' option.
4. Once you have TestFlight enabled and have clicked 'view in TestFlight' from your invite email, there will be an option to redeem your code (screenshot 4) for the Gymshark store application. Just copy the code and paste it into the ‘Redeem’ field on the TestFlight app.
5. After tapping Install, the app will download and appear like magic on your home screen. You’ll spot a yellow dot near the app’s name on your home screen, which is to show it’s a TestFlight install.
Using the app
Looking good? Once you have the app installed, go ahead and use it like any other shopping app on your phone. Login to browse new releases or your fave products, add items to your cart and even checkout (that’s right, treat yo’self).
It’s going to be a lot of fun, but remember - we'll be making tweaks and changes regularly, so we need you to report back each time you experience something new! You may need to install updates every now and again, but you’ll be notified when this is the case.
We’re gonna need your feedback regularly via the closed Facebook Community Group and the app itself. Simply tap on the Profile Icon from the App home screen to get to the menu, where you can ‘Submit Feedback’ under the ‘Support’ header. We may also need some of you to take part in extra surveys and conversations with our developer team – exciting times ahead!
Help and Support
Testing, testing… as this is a test, you may experience a few teething problems when using the app to browse and checkout. We’ll try to iron out any bugs and fixes quickly, but please reach out to our customer support team if you have any trouble!
To do this, tap on the Profile Icon from the App home screen to get to the menu, where ‘Help’ is an option under the ‘Support’ header. The help & support process may change during the testing period, but don’t worry – we'll communicate any changes by email, as and when they occur.
Happy testing people!